Saturday, November 14, 2015

Stash Saturation Saturday

and so it goes.....

Let's do the festivals first....Rhinebeck acquisition




3 skeins of Into the Whirled and 4 skeins (they were on sale for $5 of Harrisville Shetland)

and Fiber Festival of New England...







The top is for a gift...then 4 skeins of Mad Color...the pink is a new color inspired by Carol on The Walking Dead...and a new yarn base for her....The yellow and blue is from A Hundred Ravens and is steampunk The Wizard (as in Oz)...the three together will be for Stephen West's new MKAL...

and LYS purchases..




The pink, again for a gift....

And some clubs and online purchases..







Simply Socks was having a giveaway and I wanted that bag...so ordered a Miss Babs and a STR...and my newest...a Star Wars kit....



4 comments:

Paula said...

Wow, what a lovely bunch of yarns! I think the Hundred Ravens wins as the yarn I'm most likely to have to hunt down.

Unknown said...

Pretty yarn! And what a bargain for the Into the Whirl!

Renee Anne said...

I think I need to visit, just so I can roll around in your enviable stash. Don't misunderstand; I have an enviable stash...but it's nice to roll around in someone else's enviable stash once in awhile :)

Anonymous said...

I would clean my bathtub. Let it dry completely. Toss in all the yarn and hop in to enjoy :) Lovely snags...I also love the Debbie Macomber quote...yarn is potential!