Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Ladies Across the Aisle

So the booth across the aisle from us at Stitches was the erin.lane booth.  They were lovely neighbors for the entire time...

I took the picture, so I just asked Kristin if I could snag it from her Facebook page...That is Lindsey - erin.lane, Judi Weingarden and Kristin....Lindsey's husband was also there...but not in the picture...

it was a popular booth...and when there weren't people around there were some fun conversations going on.....It was great to spend the weekend with them....and I scored the last book Kristin had..
I'm not one for motifs, but she had the sample of this with her..and I decided I needed to try it...and since I just learned brioche...well...
It's the Mia Brioche Stitch Scarf....gorgeous!





1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

I do love my EL bags...and Lindsey's a hoot :)