Monday, October 27, 2014

In the Mail

So this past week I received a swap package from Finland...pretty cool...plus she bought fabric in Kenya to make a project bag...the pics are kinda crappy, as it has been raining and grey all week...


The book looks good..kind of like a Roald Dahl book...I guess the series was popular when I was growing up, but I never heard of it...

I love all the gadgets hooked together...very useful!

A couple weeks ago, I received one from Austria...
Also very cool!  The mitts are all kinds of awesome!  And the book is so much fun!  I'd heard of it, but had never seen it...also the Haribo, I brought to school and am sharing with students...I'll do that with the licorice from Finland too....the students will enjoy that....

And before that, I received a package that was Icelandic...my swap partner had visited Iceland!
Look at that awesomely cool Viking bag!!!!!!  I collect postcards, so I love when I receive them in swap packages..the soap is from Iceland and smells so good!  (It's that orangey felted square)


I love swaps and have participated in a bunch...I am only in one right now.."Old Hollywood"...


2 comments:

Babajeza said...

Awesome. Lucky you. :-)

Paula said...

Excellent bunch of swaps!