Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wiping Wednesday

Reading:  I finished Horns by Joe Hill
                 Started reading SGA: Unascended by  Jo Graham and Amy Griswold.  This is the 8th (I believe) book in the Legacy series.  If you are a fan of Stargate Atlantis, they are good books.
                I also downloaded Outlander...I used to have a copy floating around, never got to reading it, so now am going to try to start it before the series starts in a couple of weeks. Very excited, Scotland, time travel, kilts, romance..why haven't I read this already???

Since I posted on Monday about all the sock projects..just a slight update...I worked on my Kai-Mei..and got two more repeats of the lace section done...yeah!

I'm also still working on Rainbow Wings, but don't think it'll be done for Friday....no new pics, as it looks the same...

That's about it for me....


2 comments:

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

My oh is a big stargate fan! Sounds like you are making progress! Where did you get the pattern for the rainbow wings?

Gracey is not my name.... said...

It's a pattern called Wingspan..you can get it on Ravelry..I did catch it when it was free, now it's a paid pattern..but take a look at the finished ones...unbelievable!