Friday, July 25, 2014

FO Friday

I spent yesterday trying to change a showerhead....it did not go well...our shower is still leaking...

Today I'm going to be trying to fix the toilet.....wish me luck....

But on to crafty news....I finished my Zelda Cloche which was in the Interweave Crochet Spring 2014 magazine....It came out a bit big....I've been having issues with my sizing lately....

The yarn I used was really splitty...but I love the color..and am calling my hat, Orchid....

It's too darn hot to wear hats right now...but I will be wearing it soon...

Linking up with Fiber Arts Friday and Creative Friday...

4 comments:

Babajeza said...

Your hat is lovely. Good luck with shower head and toilet. And last but not least: Enjoy the weekend! :-)

Unknown said...

Love the hat and its name, and it looks so happy on you! Good luck with fixing everything!

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

Cute!! What a pretty pattern! Will be lovely in fall

WonderWhyGal said...

That hat is super sassy!