Saturday, April 12, 2014

PITA

This Heartbleed thing is a pain in the arse.......seriously I just changed all of my passwords about 4 months ago....and there are some accounts I rarely use...like tumblr and instagram...I should just delete them...I don't really get them.....I just opened them when I got my new phone..but I never use them...

today is the first day of Spring Break, well technically Monday is...as I always have Saturday off....I am still in the pj's...I did some online shopping this morning...oh damn didn't change my etsy password...

I'm gonna spend the day trying to figure our what the hell I did wrong on my Wingspan...another PITA.....

So here's hoping everyone has a beautiful weekend.....

See the little pink one?  I just added it to my collection, seriously..who could walk by that face?

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

What's heartbleed? I started using Instragram late last year and love it. So much easier than blogging as you just post a photo and a little blurb and done. I've met so many blog friends who are also there, too, so it is nice to keep up with them when I don't have time to blog. Tomorrow is technically our first day of Spring Break since our school/work week is Sunday through Thursday. Much needed for sure! I don't teach anymore, work for the Superintendent of the school, and my work is never, ever ending. Enjoy yours! Tammy

Unknown said...

Aw what a cute face indeed! Love!