Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Last Minute WIP Post

So it's 6 in the morning and I decided to do a WIP/Yarn Over post, as it's been awhile....so pictures will be dark.

This past weekend I picked up three projects that have been sitting for awhile, two of them, Tutti-Frutti cowl and Ranibow Wings had issues I needed to fix...so tinking back happened.....the other Light in Shadows, I just haven't worked on...and picking it back up..I was again struck by how delicious the yarn is...It's Zen Yarn Garden Serenity singles, just gorgeous...

Rainbow Wings, I'm on the third wedge...not sure if it'll come out messed up, as I had lost the stitch marker placement...and I'm not as great at figuring things out with knitting as I am with crochet...
And finally I picked up my Tutti-Frutti cowl....the stitch count was off, so I tinked back a row to figure it out...
The terrible light makes the last two look like the same colors, but they are not...

This past week I finished reading The 100, which the tv show is based on...it was good...but there have been several changes made for the series....

On Sunday I finished Orphan Train...what a great book...I was fascinated by the Orphan Train when I was younger and this book just renewed that fascination.

Now I am back to reading Beautiful Creatures, another book I picked up because of the movie...and Double Down, about the 2012 Presidential race...

The new challenges went up for Nerd Wars yesterday...have some thinking to do about those...and I am now in three swaps...gotta get started on some handmades!!!!

Have a great week all!

Hooking up with Tami

5 comments:

Crochet Addict UK said...

Wow you've been so busy. I think I am going to take your inspiration and get some projects finished that I have hidden.
Sue
(Crochet Addict UK)

Babajeza said...

Have fun with your projects. :-) I'd rather knit and crochet than go to school ....

Unknown said...

I get so happy looking at Rainbow Wings! I don't think it'll come out messed up.. Both books you'v read sound appealing to me. Three swaps, how exciting! Happy crafting!

Michelle said...

Ooh I've been at this finishing-up-WIPs things too this week. Springtime is motivational, apparently.

Paula said...

Three swaps? Hokey smokes.

I love the project bag in the first picture. I may have to make one like it despite having about ten zillion already.