Friday, April 4, 2014

Finishes...why yes I do.....

I finished a few things this month.....actually I should say I finished some hats this month..

My Leprechaun tam, with beard....I did post this one on St. Patrick's Day

My Rage hat...The Sockhead pattern...it is super big on me, so stretchy! 
The hat for my swap partner in the Downton Abbey swap
And a baby hat..for baby Jacob
It was a hat thing.....

Joining this week...Wisdom Begins in Wonder  Tami and Natural Suburbia do not have their pages up yet....





8 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

I love all of these hats! What mods did you make on the sockhead. Mine turned out super small. Most people I know, theirs turned out small too.

Corrie B said...

Loving the leprechaun hat, aren't beardy-hats the best? My boyfriend has one which he never wears, which took me WEEKS to make...I may rescue it.

I love your mannequin head!

Cathy Johnson said...

Lovely hats, I really like the cloche, very chic.

Kathryn Ray said...

That's quite a lot of hats... I like the Downton Abbey one. :-)

Natalie said...

Ooooh, I love the hat for the Downton Abbey Swap.

Paula said...

Love that Downton hat the best.

Word Lily said...

Hats are great! Love the bearded one. My post for today is themed, too.

Unknown said...

Your beard made me laugh! Love the downtown hat!