Friday, April 18, 2014

Finished Objects Friday...

Haven't done one of these in a while, but I have a few finishes...

Last night I finished a quick bunny hat with flowers for a friend's baby....

I've been in a couple of recent swaps...so for the fairytale swap...I made her a couple of headpieces...a crown headband (which you can also wear as a necklace)



A rose barrette
And a mermaid scale barrette...her favorite fairy tale is The Little Mermaid....


And another quick baby hat I sent off to a friend for her first grandchild...


Joining Fiber Arts Friday and Creative Friday, Tami is traveling and wasn't sure she'd get a post up..


7 comments:

Cathy Johnson said...

Wow you've been busy! These are gorgeous project.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Nice quick little projects. Those are the kind I like. :) Best wishes, Tammy

martine said...

I love that necklace, so delicate. thanks for sharing

Natalie said...

I have actually been looking for a knit rose pattern but can only find crochet. Would you mind sharing your source?

Unknown said...

aw I love the bunny hat, how cute is that!

Kathryn Ray said...

Sweet little projects... I think the barrette is my favorite. :-)

Unknown said...

Cute projects! I hope your swap partner loved her gifts.