Monday, October 21, 2013

Saturday at Rhinebeck!!!!!

I had such a great time this year at Rhinebeck.....two friends were with me...Maureen who drove with me and Laura..who drove from Mass....we stayed over and Maureen and I headed back on Sunday, but didn't stay long....we left pretty much after the Rav meetup...
Saturday was CRAZEEEEEEE with the amount of people...you couldn't even get into some of the barns!
The "in" booths this year were:
Miss Babs - about 9:30, that was the line for Miss Babs...I've bought from her in previous years, it was never like this!
The Fold (Socks That Rock)..of course, they had a Rhinebeck color.  I did buy something from them on Sunday...so much easier to get to the booth!
And Cephalopod Yarns..I did not take a picture..it was not as bad as last year....but we got there late and it was pretty picked over..

We ended up at the Author booth right about ten and were first in line for Clara Parkes...I only have one of her book..The Book of Socks, but I bought her new book, The Yarn Whisper..and I got to take a picture with her...she was so nice!
We went to the Ravelry meetup...so many people!!!!
I did not get a picture of the Rav picture, but it'll be up on the site soon...

We also had a Nerd Wars Meetup...but going to do a separate post for that....so now I'll just share some pictures..





This was very full of AWESOME!

And the yarns!


More cool things....



A great time was had by all....





3 comments:

Alicia said...

Thanks for posting pics for those of us who couldn't get there!

Renee Anne said...

I haz a jealous. A BIG one. I hope to make it out there someday...

Dorothy said...

Thanks for sharing such awesome pictures!