Saturday, January 5, 2013

Do You Jessalu, like I Jessalu?

Jessalu is a project bag designer......

I now have six of her bags...
From the left: Doctor, Monsters and Friends
                     Little Red Riding Hood (Mad Color Geek Tour)
                     Doctor Who Tardis Regeneration
                     Monkeys
                     Jane Austen:  Pride and Prejudice
                     Firefly (Into the 'Verse Mad Color Geek Tour)

A closer look on a couple of them..

I love the Jane Austen fabric.....

The Little Red Riding Hood was is very cool, it was part of the Mad Geek Tour Fairytales edition.

I don't remember when I first heard of Jessalu, it's been a couple of years...but I have become a fan....I picked up a different box bag at a fiber show and was so disappointed that it was not lined on the inside.  Her bags are really well made, with a coordinating fabric on the inside...

I was at her booth at the NEFF, and someone asked me which bag they should get...I told them I couldn't choose, as I already had both of those bags...LOL...I really think I'm getting a Gnome bag next....I really love her box bags, but might try a bucket bag next....

And, of course, the Mad Geek Tour includes an exclusive Jessalu bag in the third month...I love Heather and her yarn, but I was sold when I found out about the bag extra.....I'm signing up for the Steampunk version next....

Please check out Jessalu's site as she has much better pictures...and of course, Mad Color.....

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I don't think I've commented on your blog before, although I've been reading it for a while. I often see you comment on mine, so I thought I would return the kindness.

I've just bought myself two JessaLu bags! I don't own any previously, but as a kind of new whovian I just had to own one (or two). Now I just wish I had a teleporter (or maybe even a tardis) so they could get here NOW!

Love all of the other nerdy designs on her bags too, I can see myself getting way too many of them in the future...

/ Jenny

Unknown said...

ENABLER!!! Haha! Sorry to have missed your comment on my blog. I've had a bit of ennui that is hopefully over!