Sunday, March 11, 2012

Three Black Sheep Yarn Shop

So now a days, anytime I travel, I look for a local yarn shop (lys).  I had heard about Three Black Sheep from a fellow Raveler, who worked there (but was no longer there when I visited)

It was up Signal Mountain….where we got lost for a bit..and then confused…and then looking out the window, I shouted, “There it is!” 

It was a nice bright, open shop.  The person working was friendly.

And, of course, I bought some yarn

DSC02108 Their own yarn line.  It’s nice and soft, going to become a baby hat with flowers.

A nice collection of buttons

DSC02158

Some Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage in Green Apple…I’m thinking a cowl with those big green buttons above

DSC02160

And some Berroco Ultra Alpaca that was on sale

DSC02159

DSC01719 Wilkey visiting with the three black sheep…he’s standing in front of one of them….

No comments: